Monday, November 12, 2012

Thoughts for a new week :: how far can one go?


Welcome to a new week lovelies. I have to admit I've been struggling to get into the groove of my blogging routine since I got home which became clear last week, which was also my first week back to work. I'm hoping that this week my holiday brain will have left - which, I have to say, is not being helped by the perfect spring weather and the longer days we are having here! So please excuse my absence, which I plan to make it up this week + share more of my travel pics with you.

P.S I loved this T.S Elliot quote because, really how do you know how far you can push yourself? The answer is you will never find out if you don't try. 

Happy Monday!

Rachel xo


Image credit


10 comments:

  1. Interesting quote and so true! I'm also trying to get back to normal after my holiday and particularly missing the warm sunshine. Looking forward to your travel pictures.
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the quote very much, it really reflects how I am feeling at the moment.
    You know, sometimes hitting the blogging walls simply means that you need a little break and then the inspiration comes back. I am 100% sure your readers will understand you. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely struggled for a solid month or so after returning from Europe in getting back to consistent blogging. It's difficult to be in that mindset after having a life changing experience/trip! Take your time Rachel :) Your readers will still be ready to read when you return! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understand the blogger block. It's hard to get back in the swing. Love that quote!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Inspiring words. Have a wonderful week, Rachel! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Monday morning inspiration! And much needed, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh it's so hard getting back in the swing of things after a holiday! I always struggle too. Have a wonderful week Rachel :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always find it hard to get back into things when I come back from a holiday. It will come soon and we'll be here when you are ready! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So funny-- I feel like our thoughts are always so in sync. It really boggles my mind every time. Loving this quote, and feeling like I'm proofing the truth of it to myself more and more with each passing day. I just keep reminding myself, "What do you have to lose??!" And the answer is never good enough not to go for it.

    ReplyDelete